25 November 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Each moment a blessing of abundance,
Each breath a prayer of thanksgiving.
--Michael Rawls


Each year as Thanksgiving comes, I am overwhelmed with all of the things that I have to be thankful for. Below are just a few...

I am thankful to live in (and have grown up in) a place of beauty. Southern California, with your salty air, clear blue skies, and happy palm trees, I am thankful for you!

Outside of my office. :-)

I am thankful for my super fun roomie Esther (and sweet Bella too!). Yeah for Wheel of Fortune, Law & Order, and weird vegan cooking! You make coming home fun.

Beer Festival = Our kind of fun.

I am thankful for the most incredible family on the planet. I never laugh harder or feel deeper than when I am with my family. Game nights! Hurricane parties! Camping! Disneyland! Picnics! I love you all and am thankful for you each and every day of the year.

We take Disneyland seriously.

I am thankful to have a wonderful man in my life. He treats me like I'm a precious gift, listens to every silly detail of my day, and makes me laugh until it hurts. Thanks for making my fantastic life even better!

Me and my delightful manfriend on a doggy walk.

Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
--William Arthur Ward

2 comments:

Belle-Mére said...

I am thankful for you too! Best roomie ever!!

Lalique said...

Hi visiting from Turkey
nice to be here