15 April 2007

Dancing Soju Bottles

I might be getting out of control with the video posts.... but well, I just can't help it! Today is a YouTube day. Below is a video that we took in the nearby town of Cheonon. You can obviously hear me laughing in the background. I could not contain myself. It was unnerving and wonderful! So here is a taste of real Korean culture! (For those of you who don't know, Soju (소주) is a mostly rice based alcohol that EVERYONE drinks in Korea.) At the end of this week, after midterms I will be going to a Rice Festival in Gyeongju to taste different rice wines and rice cakes. :) I am excited. Perhaps I will run into my favorite dancing friends again!

3 comments:

Will said...

i can hear alissa too..jajajja :P

Belle-Mére said...

i love hearing ur laugh!!! ur missed!!!

Kristin said...

oh good gracious!

haha your commentary is the best part