27 September 2007

Final Drafts

So many of you (and by "many" I mean, perhaps the two of you who read this) may be wondering why I posted so many blogs in the past 24 hours... and how I managed to write so much so fast and sooooooo well. The answer is simple, I'm really good at what I do.

hahahaha Just kidding. What really happens is that I write all the time and eventually I edit my thoughts to the point that they are presentable. Today was an exceptionally productive editing day. So no, I did not spend the whole day writing and uploading pictures. I spent it playing with triplets, napping and then finally getting around to editing some of my overdue blogs. Sorry for the wait. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm happy to have you update! I miss you guys so much and reading and viewing the pictures makes me happy (+ just a little sad). Love you! Oh yeah - I updated my blog today too. I'm getting all set for starting an awesome craft shop.
xoxo