26 September 2007

X-Games

I'm not sure how many of you know that my mom is cool, but she is... both of my parents are, actually. Come to think of it, I may be the only uncool person in my family. I'm more of a nerd... I mean, I do have a blog! hahahaha okay so back to my cool mom. She is so hip that she buys tickets to the X-Games and has been a faithful fan for years. (I know she's pretty awesome! I tried to warn you.) So this year, she let her not-so-hip daughter join her. We (along with my very cool cousin and his son) watched the motocross and I (nerdily) wore earplugs. The jumps were spectacular and the beer was pretty good. I had a great time... but I don't know if I'll be going back soon. The X in X-Games stands for Extreme and for good reason!

Below is video of an "extreme" crash into a camera man... I thought I had watched this man die and started crying, BUT he is fine and still happily committed to his job at ESPN and the X-Games so now there is no need to cry.


On a complete side note, the X-Games were held at the same stadium that the Galaxy play (I saw Victoria Beckham/Posh Spice)... being there made me want to watch a pro futbol/soccer game. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Oh yeah!! AND I saw Chad Lowe in person and he is super cute. He was walking into the bathroom so we didn't get to spend a lot of time together, BUT I'm sure our future is bright (or nonexistent, I get them confused sometimes.).

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I would love to watch futbol with you anytime!