18 May 2007

Showtime Synergy!



I know! I know! I have been a horrible blogger. I am sorry and will try to make up a month's worth of blogging this weekend. A million stories wait to be told, BUT I will share only the most recent one tonight.

Thursday night our social directors Carlos and Henry threw a "Halloween in May" costume party. We drank and danced on the roof of one of our school buildings. Eventually the rain tried to ruin our fun, but we would have none of it. We danced in the rain and later moved into our dorm lounge. Thanks to the boys for organizing the night.

I went dressed as Jem! (For the younger readers who have lived an incomplete and Jem-free life; please view the following video of Jem and the Holograms, the group that inspired my costume and brought me much joy as a young Melissa.) Starting tomorrow, I'll be a better blogger. ;)

No comments: