26 October 2008

The Men I Love...


One of my favorite faces on the news is Anderson Cooper. I try to watch his podcast everyday... The podcast is better than the show, because it is much shorter and therefore less repetitive. I can't wait to spend election night this year with my dear friend Anderson.


Mo Rocca 180 "Only half as tediuos as the regular news" is a favorite blog of mine and he is tied (with Paula Poundstone) as my favorite panel member on Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me. He makes me laugh really hard. I know that he can be a little crazy and little bit crude... but when I see him on Best of the 80s or watch him perform one of his useless surveys (like: Would you vote for a president with a lisp?) I can't help but wish that we hung out in real life.




David Pogue of the New York Times is most probably the nerd to end all nerds. He is everything I could hope for in a friend and journalist. He spends his days reviewing techy geeky things and putting it all into terms that I can understand. PLUS he makes really cheesy video blogs... yep! He is the complete package. He has a blog but normally I watch his video podcasts and you can catch him on CNBC as well.

No comments: