18 February 2009

3 Things

Three Names I go by
1. Meli
2. Missy
3. Plus

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Secretary
2. Barista
3. Nanny

Three Places I have lived
1. Encinitas, CA
2. Asan-Si, South Korea
3. Oceanside, CA

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Dexter
2. The Wire
3. Amazing Race

Three places I have been
1. Bangalore, India
2. Jeju-Do, South Korea
3. Florence, Italy

Three People who email me regularly
1. Jayma
2. Erika
3. President Obama (not kidding)

Three favorite foods
1. asparagus, roasted red potatoes & grilled salmon
2. Naked Cafe's blackberry-banana pancakes
3. spinach/onion/bell pepper/feta egg white scrambler

Things I am looking forward to
1. New York with Aimee in May!
2. Dexter with "the fam" tonight
3. Book Club: Pi(E) = Awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Naked Cafe is the BEST! I love those blackberry-banana pancakes! And their oatmeal was to die for!