04 July 2007

Lost in Translation

A few pics that make me giggle:

The Athlete's Foot: This was the name of a shoe store... I'm not sure that I'm hoping for athlete's foot to come with my shoes... I always thought it was something to avoid.

Drunken Bar: You gotta love it! Just about every Korean would come home from a night of drinking bottles of soju and tell me that they were "drunken." No matter how many times the conjugation was corrected the use of the word drunken continued. (Please note the photographer (ME) was not drunk (nor drunken) when taking this blurry picture, but was in the backseat of a moving car.)


Falling Rocks! Everyone should try it. They make it sound like so much fun. All those exclamation points made us almost tempted to try falling while we were hiking, just to see if it was all they were advertising it to be. (I guess I should be honest... I did fall, almost every single time I went hiking... and to be even more honest, it didn't rock all that much.)



Jeans Ad: I'm not sure that this makes me want to buy jeans... but it does make me think that yoga might be a good idea.














The grocery store always held many treasures.

This may look like a "normal" box of toothpaste... but let's zoom in a bit.











I had NO idea that people had such a strong aversion to Mathematics.... as a former Math major, that hurts my heart.





Don't worry there are many more gems to be shared... please come back for more.

1 comment:

Will said...

HAHAHHA this was great meli, good job. this was a 1.2 jajajja :P