26 July 2007

Pannikin Café

Saturday Morning Girl Time!!!

I love Pannikin Café in Leucadia and I love it even more when I get to spend it with some of my girls. Saturday morning was a blessed respite from studying. I hung out with Aimeé, Kelsey, Candace, Paige and Mona & Jill (not pictured). [Mostly I chatted Mona's ear off. I love her!] Pannikin is a converted train depot with some of the best spots in North County to sit and ponder life. If anyone wants to help me study early next week, I'll be camped out dodging bird droppings and testing latin root words. :)

Side note:
I think the best spot to ponder life in south county is the Living Room in Point Loma. I would HIGHLY recommend it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog or Die, again!!!! after all you are kind of funny

Anonymous said...

Hey great photo, I would like to hear more about you. Please blog soon...

Paul

Will said...

????!!!!????!!!!????